Marko is bringing his ML/AI expertise to the Audio Data Cloud and building out its capabilities! Get to know him in the interview below.
About Marko Žužić
Marko Žužić is a machine learning engineer mostly focused on NLP, with added experience in computer vision as well. He’s been tackling various problems in legal text classification and entity extraction, question and answering systems and image retrieval.
1. Why did you choose to join Sounder?
Because of the industry, product and the team.
I think that podcasting already has a major impact on the world of media and it will only get bigger. There are a lot of really interesting and cutting edge AI problems Sounder is tackling, and the team is really great.
2. Tell us a bit about your role on the team.
I’m working in the SAIL (AI) team, as a machine learning engineer, so I’m mostly tackling AI/ML problems we have. My current focus is on Brand Safety.
3. What podcasts are you streaming lately? Why do you like them?
My First Million. I like how they break down and analyze business and give practical advice.
4. What’s an interesting fact about you most people don’t know?
I was a competitive swimmer.
5. Who’s a podcaster or thought leader you admire today? Why?
Charlie Munger. Not a podcaster, but definitely a leader that gives timeless advice and mental models.
6. What career accomplishment are you most proud of?
As a novice on my first ML project—owning a feature from the starting point of requirement definition, data collections, experiments to production deployment.
8. Go-to karaoke song?
I’m a really (really) awful singer, so I skip my turn on karaoke 😀
9. What’s your favorite way to spend your free time?
Brazilian jiu jitsu
10. What’s your favorite trip you’ve been on?
Really tough one… Vienna
11. If you could have a superpower, which would you choose?
12. What’s something still on your bucket list?
Going to space
We’re excited to have Marko join the team and make the Audio Data Cloud all it can be!
Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with Sounder and key messages.